Wednesday, December 8, 2010

New Home in Caracas, Venezuela

New Home in Caracas, Venezuela
                Two weeks ago we arrived to our new apartment in Caracas, Venezuela. It’s located in las Lomas de los Campitos. When our family moved to Caracas the real estate agents from my parent’s jobs moved us in a little apartment in La Alameda. That apartment was only a temporary one while they found us a better one. When I went through the gate of the building I saw the beautiful view of the Avila Mountain. This building is located at the top of a hill. It has an incredible view.
                As I entered the lobby I noticed a beautiful painting of a naked woman. The floor is made of marble and it is so shiny that I can see the reflection of my face. There is wood around the corner of the walls which gives it a poetic touch. I felt like in a hotel because there was music in the elevator. Once the elevator opened and I saw the huge living room of my new apartment I felt so delighted that I kissed my dog in the mouth!
                Our new apartment is probably three times bigger than our last one and in perfect conditions. Suddenly my mom pulls me by the arm and takes me to the kitchen which is probably as big as the living room in our last apartment and then takes me to my room. I was so emotionally struck that I wanted to cry. I had never had a walk-in closet or an individual bathroom. My parents also had put up my Christmas present for me in my room, a 25 in. LCD Sony television connected to my X-Box 360 and computer.  I gave my parents a big hug and said thank you for this awesome present! I ran all over the house and jumped in my parent’s bed because I was so happy!
                For the last weeks we haven’t had a maid and I’ve been helping my parents with the house chores and I feel awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment