Monday, December 13, 2010

My Secret Crushes?

My secret crushes?
                There is this beautiful girl that I find to be very attractive. I see her in my English classroom almost every morning. She’s my sunshine; she wakes me up every morning, with her beautiful smile. I don’t know why it is so hard for us teen to say how we feel. I think I am better expressing my feeling when I write. But still, I can’t say her name. I don’t know if it’s because I’m scared of being rejected or it is because I’m scared that something could really happen. In the end I enjoy feeling this way.
                She is smart, pretty, attractive, loving, intelligent, hardworking, friendly, gorgeous, sexy, authentic, spontaneous, sporty, organized, seductive, cool, outgoing, crazy and sweet like candy. I can say that I admire her sense of responsibility because she always gets her school work done on time. I like her style of dressing, I see it as original.  She is very athletic; I like how she swims in P.E. I also like when she laughs, it seems she’s having always a good time. I enjoy when she dances, she seems to be having a great time and it almost feels like she dances when nobody is looking. She is always happy. I like it how she is an international student and know many languages.
                By the way ladies, I love more than one of you all. For me, all women are pretty. I have learned how to pay attention and highlight the strength of each one of you and at the same time forget your flaws.
Sincerely,
Papito mi rey. 

No comments:

Post a Comment