Wednesday, December 8, 2010

My First Kiss

My First Kiss
                Reader’s discretion advised.
I was living in Alexandria, Virginia studying as a new student in the seventh grade. It was March, the middle of the school year. I remember like it was yesterday. It was the 17th of March on a chilly afternoon. Her name is Paola. We rode the bus together. That day I was with my friend Sam, we were walking home together with Paola.
                As we were walking Sam mother passes by and pick him up to take him to a doctor’s appointment.  From then on Lindsey and I were alone walking side by side. We were chatting about who we liked or thought was pretty in our grade. Then we both mentioned our names. Actually she said that she thought I was cute and then I said I thought she was cute. I wasn’t expecting anything like this would happen. When we arrived to the bus stop I took out some candy. I remember they were fruits snack and I put one in my mouth. Then asked if she wanted one? I was doing this like a joke. It wasn’t for real. But the joke was that if she wanted one she would have to grab it with her mouth from my mouth. I honestly and truly wasn’t thinking she would do it.
                She said: “You are dirty boy” and she came up to me and we shared the candy. I’m almost positive that it wasn’t her first kiss but I had a great time! I will always remember her and stay in contact with such and interesting girl. 

No comments:

Post a Comment