Monday, December 13, 2010

Missy and Puca

Missy and Puca

                Your probably wondering what is Missy and Puca? Well they are both my favorite dogs in this whole entire world! My family and I went to a PetSmart one day because we were looking for a bunny, but everything changed when my dad saw this cute black ball of fur in the corner of a wall. This cute black ball of fur was so happy that everybody loved her instantly. We named her Missy, she is a Toy Poodle. Our other dog is Puca; she is a Teacup Yorkshire, very very tiny and incredibly adorable. We got her in Uruguay from my best friend Alejandro Martinez. Alejandro and I became great friends when our family lived in Uruguay.
                Missy is very obedient. I don’t like to think why she is so obedient, but I believe my father smacked her around a lot when she was young. My dad and I taught her with a lot of patience how to sit. They didn’t smack her around for this. They smacked her around when she would pee or poo inside the house. It took our family around 6 months to finally get her to sit, pee and poo where she was supposed to and obey my father’s orders. We really do take good care of her and she seems to be a really happy pet. She is 12 years old and it is obvious how she still has a lot of energy and quality of life.
                Puca is only 3 years old. At a young age Puca had many difficulties, when she was only a couple months old she could barely open her eyes or walk. Sadly her brothers and sisters died a couple weeks later. Puca was the only survivor, thank God she did. Puca’s obedience isn’t as good as Missy’s. Puca likes to poo and pee all over the house and we haven’t had much time to teach her anything. In addition, she is too small too to be smack around, so if she did something bad we couldn’t discipline her in that way. Over all, I wouldn’t trade them for anything in the world because I love them very deeply, with all my heart. GODS SPEED! Merry Christmas.    

No comments:

Post a Comment