Friday, March 18, 2011

Surprising Adrian

Surprising Adrian
            My mother whispers in my ear “Grandma is coming today” a joy of happiness raised up in my heart. I wanted to tell the whole world the great news; however I wasn’t able to Adrian. My parents want him to be surprised when he sees his grandmother. When I arrived home I immediately posted on Facebook “My grandmother is coming to visit me”. Some people aren’t excited to see their grandparents, but I’m the opposite for the reason that my grandmother brings lots of love to the family, she always brings me a present from Panama, and she’s the best cook in the whole entire world.
            It was 12:30 and time to go, we jumped in the car and headed for the airport. My brother had no clue where we were going; so the entire time we were in the car he kept asking “Where are we going”. I was losing my patience and wanted to scream the answer, meanwhile my mom is talking on the phone and hangs up upset because my grandmother flight is delayed 2 hours. I arrive to the airport with my family; know that Adrian’s knows where at he asks another question “What are we doing here”? Three hours past, no sign of beautiful grandma, suddenly after fours of waiting beautiful grandma shows up I was the first person to spot here.
            Adrian wakes up from his long nap, and says “I knew she was coming” and we all began to laugh. Over all the Surprised was kept quiet but somehow Adrian found out that Grandma was coming. In my opinion it was a fail surprise because he knew who was coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment