Wednesday, March 30, 2011

My opinion on Libya

My opinion on Libya
                In this situation what Col. Gadhafi is doing is wrong, I think he should be killed or captured. I believe this is the right way to go, to stop the killings and violence in Libya. There are many ways of getting ending Col. Gadhafi as a president and soldier. The only ways in my opinion are Army, Air force, and Navy. We have used our Navy by shooting tomahawks across the skies and destroying all of Gadhafi’s anti-aircraft equipment plus other international military’s have participated in destroying Gadhafi’s whole air force base and managed to kill some of his troops. However it seems like this isn’t in off for Col. Gadhafi; I say we should use our Army very wisely. By picking the best of the best; Special Forces and Delta Force, they are trained to go across enemy lines and destroy the problem. If President Obama does send foot soldiers to finish the problem it’s most likely that they will capture Gadhafi. Most people might disagree with me but if we want this war to end quick and fast we need some sort of ground troop in Libya. Col. Gadhafi air force is complete destroyed his army is low on men. I think if we wait too long Gadhafi well supply and attack his people again. Violence isn’t the answer but resolution is.  

No comments:

Post a Comment