Monday, February 28, 2011

Intimidator 305

Kings Dominion Thrill Rides Intimidator 305, I will tell you tell you my experience of the Intimidator 306 first of all your all thing what an “Intimidator 305” it is the tallest roller coaster of its type on the East Coast! Only the second Giga- ever built in North America. The highest peak of this terrifying roller coaster is 305ft; the speed that this roller coaster goes to is approximately 95 mph. My amazing experience with   the Intimidator 305; It was a Saturday afternoon me and my buddies were at Kings Dominion waiting for the Intimidator to open up. Half an hour later the gates open up; hundreds of people start to rush in to get first in line. My buddies and I managed to be the fourth people in line we wait 15 minutes until the people in front of us finish. Finally it’s our turn people from the Gunnies World Recorded showed up it was crazy and I started to get very nervous because if they showed up this roller coaster had to be intense. The lady on the microphone counts down 5, 4,3,2,1! The Intimidator shots up into the sky at 95 mph when we take a sharp turn to the left I can fell the G force pushing on my body. I hold on very tight as we do a loop in the air. All of a sudden we take a descend of 300ft my stomach had butterfly’s. At 3 minutes the ride starts to slow down at and stop. All in all this was an amazing experience because I have never been on something so adrenalin in my life. I recommend all viewers to go!    

No comments:

Post a Comment