Monday, November 29, 2010

Future Plans

My dream is to graduate from ECA, and join West Point Military Academy for 5 years. At West Point, I want to build leadership skills and show people that I can lead as a U.S army Officer. I want to join the Army Football team and join the Golden Knights Skydive team as well. As I mentioned in my previous blog, I want to become a skydiving instructor. I want to be the top of my team, and show my friends, family members and teachers that I can become a Military officer. I know that the first years at West Point will be very harsh, because the instructors push you to the limit; I think I’ll be ready for anything because I have grown up in a Military family that pushed me and helped me reach my goals.   
My vision is to graduate West Point, and become an Infantry soldier. I would like to become Airborne and be stationed in Fort Benning Georgia, because as a child I loved that place. Later I would like to start a family when I’m 26 years old; by the time I’m 30 I would like to have 3 children. If they ever call me to go to war, I would never deny it, because I would offer my allegiance to the United States of America to always serve and protect it.  
Family for me is very significant, because it’s what unites people. As I said before, I was always around military men. My dad was very strict with academics and doing chores. I believe this could help me with my goals at West Point because I could be mentally and physically solid and effective. I plan on getting the rank of a one star General and at the end of my carrier I would like… TO BE CONTIUNED.  

No comments:

Post a Comment