Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Christmas Plans


This Christmas my family and I are going to Panama for 3 weeks, it has been about four years since the whole family goes to Panama together. We are planning to go on the 17th of December. When we arrive to Panama I would like to do many things like surf, hang out with my family and then with my best friends, I would also like to go to the beach, shop around the malls, I would even like to help my grandfather’s with the business he is starting.
                My cousins from Florida will arrive two days before me; they can show me all the cool things they have done without me. My best friend Donovan is the coolest guy, we have a lot of things in common like surfing, skateboarding, he does street and I do gravity in the skateboard discipline. These are only a few but very important things that Donovan and I have in common. I hope that in Panama we see each other a lot, but anyways, the most important thing I want to do in Panama is spend quality time with the family; help my grandmother cook around Christmas Eve and wrap presents for my little brother and cousins.
                After sharing and spending quality time with my family, Donovan and I are going to hit some of the best surfing spots in Panama like Playa Teta, Playa Malibu, and Playa Palmera. In Playa Palmera I want to camp at the beach, wake up and surf for 3 days nonstop, it would be the best experience ever. Once my fun is over I want to have some quality time with my cousins, they are two girls and in my whole life I haven’t been too close to them, I feel that I want to get to know them better. But then again they are my cousins and I need to get to know them so in the future we can have a close relationship as a family.
                Things I plan to do with them will probably include play games, sports like soccer because I always knew that Elena was really good at it, and a lot more. All in all I plan to just have a great time with family members and friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment