Thursday, January 27, 2011

Facebook

Dear Facebook,
                On October 26, 2010 my Facebook was taken away, because of my vulgar language. I didn’t know what to think; when my parents asked me for my password. I was shocked that they would do this to me. I argued saying I wasn’t going to, my father responded back you have no choice. Sooner or later I had to tell them; slowly I said my password 1,2,3,4,5,6 and that was it. I saw how my father went onto my Facebook and clicked option reset password. At that moment I wanted to punch my father in the face, and run away.
                As my father told me to look away, for he was typing in a new password I began to cry. My whole world was turned upside down, at that very moment. I was thinking to myself, I just lost all communications with my friends, and I can never know what’s happing outside of school. I tried to sleep the pain of, but it hurt me so much that I couldn’t. As the months went on Facebook to me was a big deal because if I had a question with some sort of problem I would just login and ask one of my friends. Know it is January 27, 2011 and still I haven’t had any contact with Facebook. I hope my parent’s realize how important Facebook is to me and try to reconsider Facebook.
                                                                                                                                                Sincerely,
                                                                                                                                      Matthew C. Jenkins

No comments:

Post a Comment